Thursday, March 25, 2010

48/52 Preparing for baby

38 1/2 weeks pregnant...(I just set the timer on my camera for the first two shots of my belly and me painting)
That is sure a handy function to have and know how to use finally. :)

Painting baby's shelf orange...


My head in the reflection of the mtn lion tracks on my screen.

Me and my bogs in the reflection of our sliding glass door with mtn lion blood on it (and lots of kids prints, dog prints & mud).






For more of an explanation on the mtn lion on my deck see a couple of posts below.

7 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Love your two sons facial expression on the below post!

Just Shoot Me a visit when you get a chance. Have a nice weekend ahead.

Carin said...

You're getting soooo close. And I bet you are sooooo ready to be able to roll over in bed again. sure thinking about you, can't wait to see the new little one!

Jane said...

Kate, I haven't checked in for a while, but I am really loving your photography and your cute boys! Thinking of you too in these final preggy days...waiting for baby is so exciting! Wishing you all the best!

Anonymous said...

It's almost time! I know you're more than ready. Hope these last few days go smoothly for you.

I still can't believe your mountain lion experience, but the evidence is there. Wow... bet that a weird feeling to have that guy so close.

Sandy said...

Best wishes in your delivery. I wonder who this one will look like. :o) And I wonder what his name will be.

Anonymous said...

Kate, I did enjoy this new post! We think of you as your day is drawing real close. We will be anxious to meet the new little William baby. Linda

Anonymous said...

Kate, I did enjoy this new post! We think of you as your day is drawing real close. We will be anxious to meet the new little William baby. Linda