Friday, May 02, 2008

Baby Corbin

Fischer is having to learn to share Owey and Kristi. He did great, and now he says he wants to see "Owey, Kristi and Kristi's baby." Corbin is so sweet, and I cannot believe his full head of hair. He has more hair than Hazen. :) We loved seeing them last night.








Fischer loved holding baby Corbin. He gave him lots of kisses and pats.










Fischer always had to sit right next to Kristi.




















Hazen and Corbin are only 8 months apart. :)







I think we have a trio of redheads!









The boys loved playing with Corbin's new toys.





4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Congrats to Owen and Kristi! He is really cute!!!!

Sara M. said...

I will never forget, the first time I asked Kristi at convention what Fischer looked like, she said. "umm.... like a (your last name) boy??.." And now I think that her and Owen have their own(w...s) boy! Yippy!!! I am so excited for them! But your family needs some GIRLS!!!!! ;) Give them my best!

Anonymous said...

What fun to check in with you, Kate. Also, good to see the news on Corbin. I knew he was on the way early in the week, but I had been at my Mom's this week so hadn't been able to keep up on this great event. Thanks for lots of updates. Linda

Anonymous said...

Lovely babies...and what a wonderful world you have....hey...that sounds like a song i've heard!!! Love, Gma Terry