Tuesday, May 06, 2008

We went to see the ducks in town last night. Fischer kept saying "cute ducks" and "quack" after that. Hazen was very interested too. He couldn't take his eyes off the ducks when we started to go towards the restaurant. :)












I had a photo shoot with the boys on Sunday. Here is a glimpse of how it went...
































I got one Mama!!!











My boys playing the "fishy game."









Dad reading Green Eggs and Ham to the boys...










Our foal...
She is so curious and cute.












Hazen enjoying the Richard Scarry book too.









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Kate, your photo shoot made me laugh out loud! My first thought was, "Fischer! You little stinker!" :) And Hazen...he did such an awesome job of smiling for mom's camera! Then, my next thought was, "Hmmmm...Fischer seems to have learned a few facial expressions from his daddy!" :) Then, my last belly laugh was for the last picture! Fischer finally has a very nice smile/facial expression and now Hazen is sucking his thumb! ha! :) Too bad you can't cut and paste, huh? ;)

Cute pictures, Kate!!! When you decide on a final one, let me know where I can go to buy one for myself! :) Thanks for sharing!! :)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures you guys!!


Gainesolez

Anonymous said...

I have checked in several times lately, but tonight Q came over and instisted on taking a look. He keeps asking "who's this?" and really like the foal. Loved the photo shoot pictures, reminds me very much of mine with our two!

Anonymous said...

My very favorite is the one with all three boys...Dad, Fischer and Hazen with his little hand on dad...I want a copy of that pic!!!Lve, Gma Terry

Gena said...

Kate, you have two adorable boys!! I love all your pictures but the one of Fisher catching the fish made me laugh out loud! The expression is priceless!