Thursday, May 01, 2008

Odds and Ends

Jen, I thought I would blog some scrapbook pages that I have done lately. The pictures I took of my pages are not very good, but hopefully you can see them okay. I love this class, and thank you for all that you have done. :)

I plan on adding some of the extras that I ordered from you.
























The things I heard while this was going on...



"Mom, I'm tagging the calves."


"Mom, I'm dumping on the hay like G'pa does in the tractor"



"my parking garage"




"Look Mama, it's on a big hill"




"Look Mama, I'm stuck in the dirt."


"I'm stuck in the cattle guard!"















Hazen eating his gerber puffs.









Fischer drinking his "surprise milk" (chocolate milk) out of a big boy cup. :)











This was the scene outside this morning...
So I am doing lots of blogging inside. :)










I think I am going to add some green buttons in the middle of the white flowers. What do you think??? I need to do some journaling too. (Anyone can comment not just Jen) I would love some suggestions. :)








5 comments:

The J's said...

defiantly the buttons :*)
Cute pages, and love the picture that goes with what you were hearing!

Jen said...

Buttons are always fun, I have WAY too many, I always forget to use them. Love your pages, you are doing great for just starting out! I think it took me a year before I learned I could have a color other than white for my base of my page. Just think, with your pictures organized, you can scrap all you want whenever you want! Definately don't leave off the journaling, I am regretting now that I have pages I did years ago that still lack the story. Can't wait to see them in real life if you bring them to Chug. Sherry and I usually bring ours to share with all the family there too. Still on for July in your home town as well...sorry about the book here LOL!

Anonymous said...

What a good idea to share your scrapbook pages, Kate! I enjoyed seeing what you have done, and it inspires me to want to get out my papers and do something! Love, Karen

Anonymous said...

I get dibs on some of those pics....I need you to come and make art out of all those pics I have in my "some day" box! Looks really nice, kate...you definately have a gift for this...

Shelly said...

Oooo you are giving me the scrapbooking itch! I am Sooooo behind.

Love the "parking garage". I guess the house plant is the next best thing if everything outside is a mudpit.