Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Enjoying Sunny Days outside!

We loved seeing everyone at Alisa's graduation reception. Fischer keeps saying that he wants to see "Wade," "Clayton" and "Braden."







Baby Hazen cuddled with lots of people at the reception. I think the only picture I missed was one of G'ma Joan and Hazy cuddling.
He cuddled with Wade...








He cuddled with Callie...









He cuddled with Michelle...






and he cuddled with Mel...:)








Chris trying to catch a hummingbird. He wasn't able too. :)






Hummingbirds remind me of summer. We have two at our house right now. I put my feeder out yesterday!








I have to explain the pink boots. We woke up early for branding day at Willis and Kathy's house. So we just brought the boys in their pajamas. I packed all of Fischer's clothes, but I forgot to grab his cowboy boots. Luckily, Kathy had some of Orlinda's old snowboots. They were a a little big, but worked great. "Linda" took this picture of Fischer outside. I love it!



Great G'pa Pres and Fish holding hands to snacktime. What a great shot of branding day!







"Linda" also took this picture. :)




Great G'pa Pres carrying Fischer to snacktime. I love this picture, and the mountain looks so pretty in the background.







Fischer riding with G'ma on the lawnmower.




Fischer jumping in the newly mowed grass. I love the smell of it! Does anyone else???




There is nothing like the smell of a freshly mowed yard to remind you of summer. I thought I better capture a picture of Fish with the newly mowed grass all over his shoes. This would be a great scrapbook picture for SUMMER!







We went to visit Daddy a couple of days ago while he was working on the corrals. Fischer decided he better come and sit next to "baby Hazy."







If you click on the picture you can see our guests one evening. These sandhill cranes came walking right through my yard. Fischer spotted them first, and said "What's that Mama?"








Fischer helping Mommy "rake" and "shovel." He loves it, and is great motivation for his mom. Whenever I can't decide whether I want to rake or not, Fish is ALWAYS ready. :)




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT post, Kate!!! I love the evidence of how these boys have "wormed" their way -- lovingly, of course -- into EVERYONE'S hearts & lives!!! It's just wonderful!! So, THANK YOU for sharing!!! :)

Oh, and I forgot to say that I LOVED the pictures of Fisher & Pres as well as the one that Orlinda took of Fisher in his boots & hat (just in front of the windmill). Those are AWESOME pictures!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a great post! I really like the pictures of Pres and Fischer together...precious!! It occured to me that there is rarely a picture of Fischer without a smile on his face - he's a little burst of sunshine! :) It was great to see you on Sunday!

The J's said...

What special pictures! It's always fun to see your up-dates!

Anonymous said...

Hey neat! I'm glad you got photos of the reception because I have none. What a fun day... probably had a lot to do with all the little ones running around and cuddling.

Thanks for all the pictures that make us smile. :)

Anonymous said...

LOVED your pics!! I just put some on our blog and then came over here to check out yours, and laughed because the only picture I got of Hazen was one of him and Joan!:)
It was GREAT to see you guys again, we'll look forward to seeing you soon!

Anonymous said...

The pics are wonderful! I get to enjoy those neat times when all the cousins and friends get together, through your posts...I love what a "snuggly buggly" little Hazen is...and that pic of Fischer with Great Gpa, taking him home to nap with the mountain in the background is lovely.Very soon...I will get to snuggle with my little guys...I really miss you so much...I love you, Gma Terry xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Lots of fun pictures! That's great that Hazen doesn't mind getting passed around! Micayla sure checks out who's holding her first! I like the one of Fischer "smelling the roses" - even little cowboys have to do that sometimes!

Shelly said...

So many great pictures on this post. I am SO HAPPY you are finally beyond winter, although in Wyoming, one can never say never.

The boys are growing up FAST and cute as ever!