Thursday, July 23, 2009

20/52

Forever In Blue Jeans


On Monday night, the kids and I went with Dad to help him fence. Well, we got the ranger stuck in the mud! I leaped out to try to avoid the mud...and I did the first time. But then Fischer's boots got stuck in the mud, and he couldn't move. So I had to do what any mom would do...rescue him. :) That is when my tennis shoes got stuck in such a way that all I could do was land bottom down in the mud. And this was sticky, smelly, yucky mud!!! Chris was able to snap a picture of us before we attempted "wallowing" out of the mud. Fischer also found tons of baby frogs in the mud. He thought they were pretty neat. The house was just a couple of miles away...so we picked the kiddos up and walked home. Fischer kept saying "It is such a beautiful summer day!" Chris and I carried the boys because the hay was tall enough to tickle their faces, and they didn't like it.
I decided to make a Storyboard about it...hope you enjoy. ;)


This LO I just finished...





3 comments:

Darcie said...

What a good mommy!!! Somewhere deep down you really wanted to get in the mud, huh? ;o) At least the whole adventure made for some sweet pictures!

Heather S said...

I LOVE your storyboard! What a great way to recall precious memories!

Alison said...

Good for you Kate! I might have gotten upset but mud cleans up so why not enjoy the moment! Great Memories!