Thursday, July 30, 2009

21/52

Forever In Blue Jeans


I decided to look at this whole mom thing with a different perspective this time. I did include one picture of myself, but then I added other pictures of things I do or see throughout my daily life.
My boys are taking pictures of me as I am taking a picture of them in the second picture on the top :)
Fischer decided he would pretend that his snowcat was his camera, and Hazy J used his Thomas the Train toy. I love little kids imaginations.


7 comments:

Kat said...

Hey what a great idea. And by the way love the naked baby on the counter...looks like my house sometimes!

Heather S said...

Love their imaginations! Great pics!

Carin said...

Great layout. Isn't it fun when they take a picture of you at the same time. Great pics!

Anonymous said...

I love your life. :) Beautiful pictures, Kate. Keep'em coming! You always do such a nice job with the l.o.'s too...I must get back to my digi-scrapping soon.

Shasta said...

This is really, really neat! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I have really enjoyed seeing your scrapbooking. Is it all digital? If so, where did you take your Photoshop class? I have the program, but haven't had the patience to mess withit very much. Seems to be a wasted tool at this point.

Woolverton Girl said...

I love the collage, it turned out great. You have some beautiful pictures there!!