Friday, July 17, 2009

The end of swimming lessons and more photoshop fun!

Hazen was the youngest member of the swim class. He was also the only one who would go down the slide today by himself. Actually he was the only kid in his swim class that would go down the slide at all. :)
This kid has NO FEAR! He went down at least 8 times by himself, and would only leave when mom tore him away from the slide. Guess what this little guy is getting for his birthday? A SLIDE!!!!
I think I might even make his cake with rubber duckies and a slide. Any ideas on how to make a slide on a cake??? Please let me know if you come up with something creative.




NO FEAR!
This slide is not a little slide either. I went several times with Hazy the other day, and I was a little nervous at the top.

Mom and Hazy on the slide. I went with him a couple of times today, and then he only wanted to go by himself.


Fischer pretending to play meeting. He was singing, and then giving us bread and wine.


I found this picture of the boys. It was taken last hunting season. I love it, and want to make sure to scrapbook it.























This is my favorite picture of Fish at swimming lessons. He also did great! They have both made such progress in the water. I love to see them learn and grow.




1 comment:

Alison said...

Wow, lots of neat pictures! We just finished swimming lessons today!