Monday, November 02, 2009

A Big Day Tomorrow & Attitude

Hazy kept saying "put eggies on beddy" during breakfast today. :)


We have our 20 week ultrasound tomorrow. It will be so fun to see the baby. I've been feeling lots of kicks lately, which is a good sign.

The boys keep talking about being able to see the baby!


Do you think that the baby is a boy or girl?


Just a thought today as I sit here typing too. We will always encounter offensive people.


People who try to bring you down or that try to make you feel miserable. I think it may be mostly because they are miserable themselves.

We have a choice each day about the attitude we have about the day ahead. I too often allow miserable people to rule my attitude. I allow them to have power over my happiness. So today I want to say don't let it happen. I'm having a lovely day by choice...I hope you can do the same!


Here is a lovely quote to go along with this thought


The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you...we are in charge of our Attitudes.


Charles Swindoll


5 comments:

candy said...

I'm thinking pink for tomorrow :) A chubby little rosey-cheeked Katie is in order.
Hugs.

Kat said...

Hi, Kate.

I am still working through a backlog of hundreds of email and comments from my trip. Plus we have been ill with the swine flu since our return... and lots of other fun stuff to keep me from answering mail in a timely manner. I just saw your message asking for help with a button. I would be more than happy to help you. I however am completely inept at such things. It is my dear daughter, Brianna, who is the Html nut around here. And she said she would be delighted to do it. She is babysitting tonight and said she will take a look at it once the kids are in bed. Do you have specific pictures you want to use? If you do will you email them to my address on my sidebar. The other option that she does for a lot of people is to take images from their blog page to make a matching button. You email my account with your preference and pictures if you so desire and we will make you a button!

Happy Monday,

Kat

Anonymous said...

Today is the day?? Exciting! Thinking of you... I know you'll be happy either way.

Interesting quote. My hubby reads/listens to C.S. some.

Anonymous said...

How odd that I am thinking of you and came to check out if you've found out the baby's gender on the very day you are having your u/s. I'm psychic! ...Can't wait to hear!

Cary

Your boys were on Marly's mind, too. She was talking about how silly Fischer is the other day.

The J's said...

I'm anxious to hear too! I'm guess ing a boy, but wishing a girl for you...3 little boys would be awesome, a little girl would be incredible....see you win either way!! :)