Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A picture of baby #3

Fischer cooked me a really nice meal last night. As he was bringing it to me he said, "Okay Mom I cooked a really good dinner for you, now don't fuss about it."
I think he has heard this a few times before. :)


This is exactly what I see when the boys are jumping on the old couch downstairs. They love it!



I promised to post a picture of baby #3. I hope you can sort of tell that it is a little baby. Ultrasounds are hard to see sometimes. Don't you just love my Thomas magnet?!?
I am definitely the mother of little boys under the age of 4.



3 comments:

Alison said...

Hee hee! Love the "don't fuss about it." comment! So fun to see the picture of baby 3. That really make it all seem more real and exciting I remember.

Carin said...

Hiiiiii Baby!!!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of you with your brothers kissing your sweet head.

Sara M. said...

I still can't believe our due dates are so close! :) Another handsome boy for you- CONGRATS!!!!! I wonder if Susie will ever get anymore granddaughters. :)