Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving & 33/52

Yesterday was a busy & lovely day. I was able to set all of my name cards, and I even made a few extras to say Happy Thanksgiving.





21 weeks and counting...



Daddy carving the turkey and Fischer "helping" carve the turkey...


Hazen trying to reach the chocolate bells mom bought for a little treat. The boys devoured most of them before the guests even arrived!





YUM YUM Kristi gave me a recipe for this yummy dessert.








Have you ever used lists on a scrapbook page? If you haven't you should! I know years from now I will enjoy looking back at my lists lists lists!














2 comments:

Heather S said...

Looks like yesterday was a good Thanksgiving. I was too busy getting ready to even think of my camera.. I'll have to snag some from my mil and sil's!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving a little late! Looks like a fun one. That dessert looked wonderful... you may have to share the recipe. :)

Happy waiting... (on the little turkey in the oven)