Thursday, December 17, 2009

36/52 A Little Bit of Culture & Can't see my feet anymore & Painting

Forever In Blue Jeans


Fish took this picture of me today. I decided to wash our bedroom walls and do a little touch up. Luckily, no paint was spilled. I was sort of holding my breath with a 3 yr old and 2 yr old helping.



I took this picture yesterday. Hmmm
I think the baby is growing by leaps and bounds right now. I won't be seeing my feet for awhile.


I went to a concert in town on Saturday. They were called Colcannon. It was so nice to meet my dear friend Jen, and Chris kept the boys. A little bit of culture for this rancher's wife. :)




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures. And the icicles are so cool in your header.

Heather S said...

I love your 'belly' shot. I have just a handful of them from ALL 4 pregnanies combined. Glad you had a night of 'culture'!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kate, if you wash wall I will be glad to hire you on!! How about if you wash and I cook and tend the kids!!?? Linda

Carin said...

I LOVE the belly shot, so creative and a very cute top too. Will we get to see the whole wall too? Great work.

Anonymous said...

O.K... it's official. We are kindred spirits. :) The painting/washing your walls sealed the deal! Love the wall, too!