Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Few things to not forget!

Guess whose picture goes in the blank spot wearing the same outfit his brother's did when they were tiny newborns?



I just wanted to remember how tiny this outfit really is...I can't believe my boys were that size at one time!
I've been sorting and organizing baby clothes this week & it is the dreaded time to pull out the maternity clothes. :)

Notice Hazy's little toes in the top of the picture. He was keeping a close eye on his baby that mom was using for the picture.

A Fun Inside Project! We've been doing it alot.





Fischer informed Chris and I that we were Mr. & Mrs. Mallard from the book Make Way for Ducklings last night.


He also wondered if "ducks like cottage cheese?" hmmmm

I'm not sure!

Hazen informs us that he "rode in tractor." He loves to tell us every chance he gets.

Remember when I titled my post a couple of posts ago The Potty Training Chronicles...it is because I had sneaking suspicion that it would turn into that. Hazen is now back to diapers, and still going pee in the potty whenever Mom reminds him to go. He just does not go without being reminded, and continues to hide whenever he has to go poo. Does this sound familiar to anyone else?

The other day I made a homemade pizza & then became distracted downstairs cleaning. When I came back up my timer had been going off for awhile and the topping was a bit black. Hazy could see my disappointment & then I felt two little arms around my leg & heard a little voice say "sorry Mom." I love to see my boys show tenderness & become aware of others feelings!

I'm making homemade pizza again tonight to have a little mini celebration for Chris's birthday which is on Wednesday of next week. My sister and her boyfriend Chris (yes he has the same name as my husband) are coming over and his birthday is on Sunday. It seems a little funny that they both have the same name & almost the same birthday!

I plan to make the Pioneer Woman's chocolate sheet cake for Chris on his actual birthday. We just wanted to celebrate both birthdays together tonight. It should be fun.

I can't believe my hubby is almost 33. :)




1 comment:

Sandy said...

That's so sweet what Hazy did when you burned the pizza.

I read somewhere that although toddlers under three can physically go on the potty, some are not psychologically ready until three or later, especially boys. And that's only for daytime.