Saturday, December 05, 2009

Precious Everyday Life at our House

I think this little boy has a bright future ahead of him.





I am definitely the mom of little boys.


Enjoying goldfish in a cup by the fire on their favorite seat in the house...the black bean bag!

Helping Mom cook homemade pizza! It has become a special time for all of us. The boys help me roll out the dough, and choose which toppings to use.




Playing "Piggy Snout!" If you suck in on a sippee cup lid without the bottom attached it sounds just like a pig!


Hazy wearing Mom's bogs.



2 comments:

grmasusie said...

The pizza cooking looks fun. Maybe you can give me your recipe sometime. It was really good the night you had us down for supper!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Kate... I love your pictures of life with your boys. That first picture is amazing. Shadows are so fun to photograph, and sun is so wonderful this time of year.