Thursday, December 24, 2009

Chris's Homemade Birthday Part 2 & 37/52

Forever In Blue Jeans


No birthday would be complete without our Happy Birthday decoration across the archway!
I will continue to use this decoration for all of my boys birthday parties. :)



I thought I better document my cocoa powder incident before I hopped in the shower. It was a busy morning of cooking & cleaning yesterday, but it was all worth it. We had a lovely birthday dinner for Chris & special company to share it with.

Also I am now 25 weeks pregnant. Can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going...




I found this olive cheese bread recipe in the Pioneer Woman's cookbook too. It was yummy & went perfectly with turkey soup.









Homemade turkey soup for dinner...

It has become a tradition to have turkey soup for Daddy's birthday.




It was so special to have Monte & Poppy here to share in Daddy's birthday party.



No my husband is not 213. I decided to be creative and use the candles I had.
1 + 2 = 3 right?
He is 33.



The boys helping Dad blow out his candles.
We had to light the candles twice because it was so much fun.


5 comments:

Alison said...

Kate, I thoroughly enjoyed reading and seeing your last 2 posts! Your creativity and "use what I have candles" attitude I LIKE! ;) When I saw the cocoa on your face picture I thought "oh no, what did Kate do to get that big scrape on her face?" so then I had to go read what happened. Glad it was just cocoa! Enjoy your days and thanks for the cozy visit to your ranch again!

Jen said...

I agree with Alison! I panicked when I saw that huge scrape on your face and I thought, "Oh, I hope she didn't fall again!!!" Then, I went on to read part one and I laughed and laughed at the scene that must have been. ha! Thanks for sharing in all of your fun, Kate!!

The J's said...

lol! Me too! Fun catching up on posts again! I love your scrapbook pages & glimpses of your life!

Darcie said...

Happy 213st birthday to your husband. ;-) Very creatvie there Kate!

I can not believe you are already into your 25 week...it's gone so fast...amazing! Can't wait to see pictures of the new little one.

ant Vik said...

Looks like everyone had fun. Thanks for the pictures of Monte and Poppy, it is the closest I got to seeing them this week. Road closures kept us appart for most of the time and then I got sick. So I thank you for a look at my nephew.