Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A busy beginning to the New Year!

Fischer snuggling with Dad!


Thank You Patty for the lovely braided rugs!

Fischer snoozing in the truck while waiting for Dad and Uncle James to chop water!

It was sure nice to see G.R.

Uncle James and Fischer!


We have had many visitors! My brother James has been here since Thursday. We are sure enjoying having him.
On Monday afternoon, we had Aunt Linda, Aunt Sharon, G'ma Ewing, Tish, Bailey, Nick, Chauncie and Erin stop by to see James and Fischer.
Then that night my cousin G.R. came to stay the night. It was sure a nice way to start the New Year!

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

So cute! Sounds like you are having a good time!

Lisa said...

These are fun pictures. Family time is priceless! Fischer sure is cute for having such "common looking" parents...as JD would say! :)

Anonymous said...

My his hair is looking RED when I click and enlarge the pictures! It will be fun to get Fischer and Chet together again sometime as they will "interact" more now!

Kate said...

Hopefully we can see you all very soon! I just had his first year pictures done at JC Penny so I will send you guys a copy once they come in. I was really happy with the way they turned out.