Friday, January 12, 2007

Lots of Snow!





We have had LOTS of snow! Fischer and I were snowed in at the beginning of this week. Chris and G'pa George had to use the cat to plow all of the snow out of our driveway, so we could get out. Luckily, Fischer and I went to town on Wednesday to stock up on groceries, pay bills, and go out to eat. The last two pictures are of the wind rows that they plowed earlier this week being snowed on again today! I was planning a little party for him tomorrow, but it might just be Dad, Fish and I. Luckily, Fischer is pretty easy to please at this age!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Karen F. said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures of Fischer, your house, and some of what is going on in your life, Kate. I enjoy them all. Fischer looks like a little rag doll in the picture on the tractor where Chris is holding him! Your house is looking beautiful - especially with the snow falling.
Karen

Kate said...

I love showing everyone a little glimpse into our lives...and it makes all that much better when I know how much you appreciate them! We sure hope to see you soon.

Kate said...

I love showing everyone a little glimpse into our lives...and it makes it all that much better when I know how much you appreciate them! We sure hope to see you soon.

Kate said...

I love showing everyone a little glimpse into our lives...and it makes it all that much better when I know how much you appreciate them! We sure hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! All that snow! I can remember when we lived in Wisconsin it was always a snowy winter. The ponds were frozen every winter too so we could skate on them.I love snow and the winter season. Chuck and I go to Wis. Feb. 1 to visit family and friends. Our niece's daughter, is celebrating her 1st B-Day also. Like you she was due same time Aidan was due, end of March. Take care now. Love to all. Enjoy your blog so much.

Kate said...

Melissa, we hope you guys have a lovely trip! You will have to send some pics when you get back.