Monday, January 29, 2007

Saltine Crackers

We were just recently told that a person cannot eat 8 saltine crackers in one minute without taking a drink. So here is my challenge to all you bloggers and lurkers (is this a word? ha):
Go get some saltine crackers
Shove as many as you can in your mouth and then let me know if you can do it?
Or maybe the better plan of attack is one at a time?
So let me know what you find out!
Anonymous comments are welcome!
Chris has yet to try it, but has requested some saltine crackers when I make my next store run!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

acccccccccckkkphhhhhhhhhhhhhh bah issh harddshhh ta tahhhk wiffff thithh mawwwwny kwaakaas inn maw moufff

Kate said...

Hey thanks for replying! I was just wondering who mover and shaker is?

Jocelyn said...

I can only eat 3! It's impossible to chew and swallow them that fast!

Kate said...

Hey Joc,
Thanks so much for trying and replying!
It's hard to eat them and not take a drink isn't it! ha ha ha