Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Fischer was 15 months yesterday!

We had a big day yesterday. We were able to see our new baby, and Fischer had his 15 month appointment. He did great and is growing like a weed! I have been wondering where all the food we feed him goes. Well, now I know. He grew 3 inches since his last appointment! He weighs 19 pounds 13 ounces, and is 30 inches long.

Fischer's lunch menu:
A WHOLE hamburger patty
A WHOLE slice of cheese
A WHOLE piece of bread...and the list continues!
He even ate tuna fish with Dad. I have yet to find a food he doesn't like. :)
If you scroll down I posted several videos of Fischer. I guess a mother never tires of video taping her child. :)

Lately, we have been enjoying throwing a ball back and forth. Everytime Fischer sees a ball he says, "Ba." Today, I told Fischer to go and get me a book, and he DID. It is so fun when they start to know what you are talking about.
Also we had a fun thing happen yesterday. Fischer stood for awhile without holding onto anything. But then once he realized he was...down he went.
Fischer has also started to crawl on his knees. I knew he could do it! YEAH

4 comments:

Darla said...

That's great to hear about Fischer's growth. Fun, too, to see your videos.

Jocelyn said...

Glad to hear he is thriving...with a dad like Chris, I was a little concerned.... ;)

Kate said...

Hey thanks gals!

Anonymous said...

OH MY MY! What a keepsake to have. Our cheeks hurt from grinning. That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen.
GmaTerry