Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Turtles it is!

We found out today that we are having a BABY BOY! It was funny because at first the doctor thought it was a girl, and then our baby turned a little, and it was pretty apparent that our little one was a BOY.
So I have decided to decorate his nursery with turtles. :) I thought it would be fun because Fischer's is decorated with frogs.
Frogs for Fischer and Turtles for our next little boy!
I loved reading all of your guesses...and for the record we only have one baby in there! :)
But they say you are more likely to have twins the older you get...so maybe next time. I would love to have twins (maybe next time it will be twin girls, and then I will have two of each!). Also Michelle, don't lose hope about not ever having twins. My mom is a twin, and then she had twins! It can happen.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is exciting!!!! : )

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this evening - I have checked several times to find out your exciting news! Really, it is one of those times you couldn't have gone wrong...girl would have been exciting, twins would have been exciting, boy IS exciting.... :) Congratulations and I hope you won't feel TOO outnumbered. :) Sending smiles and hugs from our house to yours!

Amy said...

We were holding our breaths waiting... and now we know! Turtles! ;) Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

stay off the ice.....
Morgan

Anonymous said...

Yipee!!!!! :) So glad to hear!! :)

Jocelyn said...

Yay! I was right! What is my prize?
You crack me up, Morg! But I would have to agree...tread carefully this time, would you? I was very upset when I heard the news last time.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations again...how fun to know! :) LW

Kate said...

Thanks everyone! We appreciate your comments.
And just so you know Morgan...we wanted a summer baby so that we would not have to worry about ice. So I will take your advice and avoid the ice this time. :) Also Jocelyn, I was thinking maybe your prize is that you could send ME the ingrediants to dirt! :) Just Joking
PS Amy is was quite amazing to see little turtles floating around in there...actually at times that is what an ultrasound looks like. ;)

Jocelyn said...

I don't know if I like my prize! :)

Darla said...

I was thinking the same thing as Morgan...stay away from ice! Congratulations...a boy! They'll be good playmates.

Anonymous said...

There once was a boy named Fish
Who thought he was the only dish And "BOY" was he surprised when he
Had to give up milk and drink TEA!
Meagan says my poem is corny!!!
love...
Granny
Terry!!!

fireman said...

congratulations and our blessing to you. hope you don't feel too outnumbered! Tommy and Jeannine