Sunday, April 08, 2007

Lots to Blog about!


We sure enjoyed having Sandy and Shawna stay with us Friday and Saturday night. Fischer loved playing with both of them. In this picture, Sandy is playing peek-a-boo with Fischer's little puppet horse.



Here is a family picture taken today by Shawna. Fischer looks all grown up after his haircut.





Here is Fischer before his haircut...he was not very excited! I'm sure glad Sandy and Shawna were there to help us. Chris had to cut his hair, while I held his head. Sandy had the envelope so we could save every piece, and Shawna ran the camera! :)



Fischer doing his "bear crawl."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the family pic...all of you look great!The sage chicken one didn't down load yet, but I will check it tomorrow...maybe it just takes awhile.Keep em comin.....!!!! I love you all, Gma Terry

Jocelyn said...

Great family picture! You are sure getting big-in a good way! That is great that you had the workers there to help with the haircut, I can just picture it.