Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Today is the Day!

Well,
I have to officially dig out my maternity clothes. It seems as though our little one has decided to grow ALOT... or maybe it is just all of the ice cream I have been enjoying...;)

Our little one is kicking alot. I felt Fischer kick at 23 weeks, and this time I felt our little one at 19 weeks. I guess you just know what to feel for the second time around.

And here is what Fischer has been up to lately:


Please know that I do clean my tub...this is AS CLEAN AS IT GETS!



All dressed up for meeting...




Fischer enjoying one of his favorite toys...THE PHONE.

8 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love the Sunday outfit! Bathtub pictures are always fun too.

Anonymous said...

These pics really show Fischer's little personality!

Anonymous said...

How CA-YUTE!!! :) Any time you want to show us a pic in your maternity clothes, too, that's fine!! :) I will definitely come out to visit this summer!

Darla said...

What a cutie! I love the Sunday outfit too. And what is it about phones that kids just love? If I leave mine laying around, Jonathan grabs it and says, "I'm going to call Renee, Mommy! Hi, Renee. How's Max and Pete?"

Lisa McConnell said...

Ditto on the comments! I like the little Wranglers too. Looks like you have all been busy! Life on the ranch! Wouldn't change it for anything!

Anonymous said...

Love seeing the pictures...he is a cutie!! The bathtub pictures are always good because they are having fun...and you even got the "splash" in the picture. Hope we get to see him again before he grows up too much! Keep the pictures coming...I check often, just don't always comment. Lorraine

Kate said...

Thanks all for the nice comments! I will have to post a maternity shot one of these days. :)
I have had fun today changing my blog...wow I am addicted to blogging.

Anonymous said...

Let's see that picture of you in your maternity clothes so that your pregnancy seems more real to us! When we were there you didn't look pregnant at all - so it's still hard to believe you're having a baby in August!! We've LOVED your pictures, it's fun to peek in and see what's going on in your lives!!