Friday, September 25, 2009

At the Park & Other things

I took the boys to the park yesterday. We decided to sit on a few seats, and Fish informed me that we were at "convention." He then said "Convention Worker where is the spanking room for my kid?" :)

Also I am going through a Jane Austin phase...notice my new blog look! It reminds me of the colors of that time period. Sometimes I like to pretend that I am Elizabeth Bennett in Pride & Prejudice. Maybe I should not admit that. I mean I am a serious mother of almost 3 children...but you can't take the pretend out of this girl no matter how old I get. I am trying to read Pride & Prejudice again for about the 80th time. I wonder how far I will actually make it this time.
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Good luck! ;) You're such a gem, Kate! Thanks for sharing your imaginary adventure with us! And don't worry...you're NOT the only one with an active imagination! :)

Anonymous said...

when i get an over active imagination i know it's time to get busy!!