Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Book I've Made...

I have finally finished my "book" about our family. It is 20 pages long, and I plan to send it to Shutterfly to have it printed. I really love how it turned out. And if you haven't noticed already...YES we are expecting again. I had my first ultrasound last week and everything looked great. We won't know the sex until before Thanksgiving. I'm sorry to all of my blogger friends. I haven't been a very good blogger lately, but I am starting to feel better. I plan to comment on all of your blogs more. :) I'm also going to be better about keeping up with the Mom Picture Challenge.
Here is my title page of my "book"
Hope you enjoy!
Also is it the rancherswifeslife or therancherwifeslife?
This is what I think about right before bedtime???? Help!

13 comments:

Michelle said...

Hooray! What wonderful news!! A new baby - hope it hasn't been too rough keeping up with your busy boys while you've felt crummy!

Also, I am pretty sure it is The Rancher's Wife's Life, for what it is worth. :) Love your book! Wish you were closer so you could teach me how!!

Love,
Michelle and Morgan

Lisa McConnell said...

Congrats! That's great! When are you due?

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I'm betting on a girl this go around. :-) You make such nifty scrapbook pages. Linda

Jen said...

I'm with Michelle, too! The Rancher's Wife's Life. :) Don't forget the second apostrophe in Wife's, either!! It's an easy one to miss! :) I can't wait to come out and see your book in real life! :) It will be great!

MELISSA SCHWALBE said...

GREAT NEWS ABOUT ANOTHER BABY COMING...HOPE IT IS A BOY THOUGH...THEN YOU CAN SAY MY THREE SONS.....IF A GIRL,WELL, SHE'LL HAVE VERY PROTECTIVE BROTHERS...CONGRATULATIONS KATE AND CHRIS

Jeanette said...

Congrats on your big news!!!!

Are you wanting to see pink this time?

Kate said...

Hey ladies,
Thanks for the comments. I am looking forward to finding out the sex. I'm not going to set myself up for anything. It would be really fun to have a girl, but so far I've had little boys. They are wonderful too. :)
So we will be excited either way!

Kate said...

Oh and I'm due the last week of March to have a c-section. It is just the way it has to be since Fish was born by c-section in Denver.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kate! Happy waiting for this new addition to your family. :)

CountryCuties1994 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CountryCuties1994 said...

Congrats Kate and Chris! A new baby in the baby house at Chug!!! ;)

Alison said...

Wow! Congratulations Kate, Chris and family! I read your post the other day but thought I would wait to comment. It is so fun to look on someones blog and see an announcement like this!

Thanks for your comments too. Pictures are so fun and I love your book cover layout. Um I think it is The Ranchers Wifes Life too. Sound good to me!

Anonymous said...

I can not wait to see the book...I think it should be published!! I would buy it for sure!!! Just the cover looks GREAT...I keep telling you that you really have a special talant for this, so glad to see you are developing your creative side!! Love, MOM xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo