Monday, September 28, 2009

Laurel & Everyday Life & A Football Game

It was so nice to see Laurel the worker (as Fish calls her) today for lunch. She brought her mom and sister and brother in law too! We were able to see pictures of friends & workers where she labors in Israel.






I've been "Fall Cleaning" my house. No drawer is safe. Today I brought my chiminea in from the deck. I am trying to SLOWLY prepare myself and our yard for winter. It just seems that summer/fall went way too fast.
PS Note the bow and arrows taking over my kitchen table. It seems that my husband has decided to store his bow there until he has another chance to use it.

We went to a football game on Saturday. The weather was beautiful, and we saw lots of friends and family. Hazen was quite content if Amelia shared her popcorn with him.



Fish and Amelia loved jumping up and down swinging their pompoms. Today Fish told me "why don't you be the lady with the pompoms, and I'll be the football player." I never ever wanted to be a cheerleader in highschool. I always preferred to be the one playing the sport instead of cheering for it. But when a sweet little boy informed me that I was going to be his cheerleader...
I didn't mind a bit.




Fish loved watching the marching band. I think it may have been his favorite part of the football game.





We have been doing some fall projects around the ranch too. The boys helped Daddy pull electric wire fence holders. (Can you tell I really don't know the exact name for those white things below?!?)
Anyway we picked a bunch up. ;)







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm glad my guys aren't hunters... not that they wouldn't be if we lived where you do. We just don't have those options here. And when we go to a game, the kids still like the snacks better than the game itself. :)

Shasta said...

You guys have some fun stuff going on! My boys really like the football games too!