Friday, September 25, 2009

A Random Fact About Me

Darcie just posted a hilarious post. Check it out if you get a chance. Her blog is called The Story of Us. You can find it in my blog roll.
So here goes a random fact about me. That you may or may not want to know!
I once (with my best friend) ate an entire gallon of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream in pursuit of trying to find a chunk of cookie dough. For some reason this particular box did not have one piece of cookie dough in it! We were quite shocked when we realized that we had empited the box trying to find a piece of cookie dough. And there you have it. Now go and buy a box of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream at once, and I hope for your sake that it has a few pieces of cookie dough in it.

8 comments:

Darcie said...

Kate....you are too funny! I say YOU and your friend, try one more time. After all...pregnant mommy's should be able to eat as much icecream as possible without feeling guilty about it.

You do realize I am not going to be able to eat that kind of icecream again without thinking of you. Have a beautiful weekend, Kate!

Lisa McConnell said...

Are you sure it wasn't just Cookies n Cream ice cream? haha! Now I'm going to have to go to DQ this afternoon and have a Cookie Dough Blizzard!!

Anonymous said...

Kate,

I LOVE cookie dough ice cream, so I better not start. :) Also, congrats to you all on the up and coming little one! Very exciting!

Ralna

Anonymous said...

boredom makes us all do really dumb things

Kate said...

For all who were wondering, the last comment was left by my dear husband. He was having fun with the laptop last night. It made me laugh anyway...
At first I suspected one of his brothers, but I should have known it was him. :)

Heather S said...

Too funny! I LOVE cookie dough icecream too! I don't recall ever eating the whole container, but I am guilty of eating all the cookie dough pieces out of the WHOLE container :)
*I agree with Darcie- about pregnant mom's!

Carin said...

Too funny. You know that happened to me and I was so mad. I wrote the company a letter and they sent me coupons for free ice cream =)

Alison said...

Hee hee! I was wondering who would leave these accusing anonymous comments! Your husband makes sense! Sometimes I ask my husband, "why don't you leave comments on my posts?" Maybe I really don't want him too! HA!

Thanks for the great laugh!