Thursday, January 31, 2008

Another windy day...

This video was taken Tuesday (January 29).

And now everybody knows why we are hermits! :) It is not by choice, believe me!!! We would have loved to have Aaron, Candy and Mia out on Sunday but it was too terrible. And we would have loved to go to Dante's birthday on Saturday. I just cannot leave my house. Okay Okay maybe I have cabin fever a bit! :)

There are some good things to being snowed in:

I have organized and reorganized my house.

My boys get undivided attention because we don't have internet at the house right now either. They sure enjoy all of the mommy attention.

And I get lots of laundry and dishes done!!! I have to do something. Oh and Fish and I finished all of our thank yous for his birthday. Hopefully I can get to the post office soon to send them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember those long harsh winters...the cabin fever will drive you crazy, unless you take up a winter sport! Wish I could be holed up with you. Love, Gma T