Sunday, January 13, 2008

What a great weekend!

I wanted to say thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes for Fischer. He had such a wonderful day, and it was great to hear from all of you! Thank you so very much. :)
And now for my most recent blog post...

Dad took Fischer for a short snowmobile ride today.




Then I was able to go for a ride with Chris. It was lots of fun, and I couldn't help but scream once in awhile when Chris was really making it run!



Fischer all dressed up to go snowmobiling.



Mr. Blue Eyes with G'pa.



We sure enjoyed having Scott, Renee and Chet come and stay with us. Fischer and Chet had so much fun together. We hope they can come back soon!





Baby Burris came to visit us on Saturday night. He sure is a cutie!








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun at your house! Happy late b-day to Fischer. Looks like he had a great party! We'll have to plan a shopping trip!

Lisa M

Sonya said...

Thanks for leaving a note on my blog! I have enjoyed looking at all the pictures. Hazen looks like he's doing well! And it appears Fischer hasn't had any problems with loving his brother. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

What a great get together...so many things going on at the same time...wish I could join in on the excitement!!!Love, Gma Terry