Tuesday, January 08, 2008

What a great trip!

We went on a carriage ride downtown. This is the poor horse that had to pull 8 adults and 6 chrildren after we ate at the Cheesecake Factory! :) He did a great job.




We sure enjoyed our weekend with Aaron, Candy and Amelia. Fischer kept giving Mia kisses and hugs.





I think Aaron and Chris need to work on their camera smiles. What do you think?

















Fischer loved the aquarium.




This is a cow fish. I thought it was fitting for where we live.


I didn't take a picture of the tigers, but this picture shows how much everyone enjoyed watching them.




I love this picture. Amelia is showing Fischer all of the neat fish.




Oh boy!!!



Fischer had to wear a hat just like Daddy.


My Aunt Patty loved holding Hazen.


Fischer loved sitting on Patty's turtle stool. We enjoyed hanging out with Anne, while the guys went skiiing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun!Cheesecake factory? That sounds awesome! :) How neat that you guys and Aaron and Candy got to spend a weekend of fun together!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Kate, what a GREAT post!!! I'm so glad that the road conditions LET you get out of town!!! :) Thanks for sharing the fun!!

Anonymous said...

Gosh Katie...YOUR smile makes up for the difference!!!What a lovely grin!! Wonderful pics...you make my day, Kay Kay...thanks for doing this. I love you all, love, Gma Terry
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox