Sunday, January 20, 2008

Special Company...

I just love this picture of Fischer, Brooklyn and Hazen. Please ignore the big bruise on Fish's forehead...
I think he falls daily! He seems to heal up from one injury, and then the very next day he falls and usually gets a bruise!!! ugh


Brooklyn and Fischer had to wear their carharts together.



Craig, Jocelyn and Brooklyn gave Fischer a fishing game for his birthday. I think Chris and Craig had more fun playing it than the little ones. :)







Hazen was fascinated by the pictures on the bottom of his toy.






Hazen snuggling with his favorite blanket.



I thought you would enjoy these pictures Mom! Fischer loves his tractor set.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh...where did you find those coveralls? He looks so cute and cuddly in those...are those handmedowns from all the grandkids who have ranched in the past? If those are brand new ...then he's already done some genuine work!!!Good Job Fish!!I Love them! HAzen and Fish look so much alike...in the pic with the 3 of them on the couch...
Little buddy has gotten so big...I'm going to have to call him "big little buddy"!!!I miss you all so much. It's really cold down here!!xoxoxoxoxoxoLove, Mom

Shelly said...

The Carharts are the best. I've never seen a pair in Fischer's size! Just what a little guy on the ranch needs with winter weather like you have had this year!