Thursday, January 31, 2008

Living with a two year old...

I randomly found a grapefruit at the top of the steps when I went to check on Fish the other day. And then I took this picture of him putting the bucket over his head! Oh the things they come up with...




Fischer has been busy "cookin" for Daddy lately. He puts rotel cans and diet sunkist popcans in my roaster oven, and cooks them for lunch. Then he takes them out of the oven, and sets them on the table.







Fischer loves to "read" all of my magazines.




Fish's parking garage for his "Owey" dump truck, tractors, trucks, and backhoe loader.




This is normally what my livingroom looks like until I find the time to clean it! :)





Do you see the "animal cookies" next to my laundry detergent. This is our latest bribe to make Fish poop in the pot! :)


While I was cooking lasagna for the guys this is what Fischer was busy doing!
He put all of my remaining diet sunkist popcans, and the last rotel can into my strainer. What a helper!!!



Fischer needed to blow his nose, and this is what I found when I came in the bathroom later!





Fischer was quite thristy after "cookin," so he pretended to take a big drink of Mom's soda.




Just busy "cookin, " and lining all of the rotel cans up to put in the roaster oven.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a good little helper/cook that little fella is! That's great!! :)

The TP issue cracked me up! It reminded me of when we had cats (when I was growing up) and we'd go into the bathroom and find that they had "played" with the roll and practically unwound the entire thing. So, I guess Fish is almost like a cat that way. ;)

And your living room, Kate...it doesn't look bad when the toys are out! Well, except maybe those dead farm animals lying around the "farm area". It *seems* that they're dead, anyway, because they're all laying on their sides. Maybe they're just sleeping...

:o)

Thanks for sharing!!! :)