Thursday, February 26, 2009

365 Days of One Mountain

February 26, 2007
And I have a confession to make! I missed taking one on Wednesday! We took the boys for checkups, and went to a far away town for groceries and paint. When I finally remembered to take a picture it was dark, and the moon was not very bright. So I guess I have to fix my goal...as long as I am able and here I will take a picture (oh and if I remember!!!) ha ha ha

These pictures are also special because tomorrow these cows will be gone.








4 comments:

Jen said...

These pictures are just beautiful, Kate! :)

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Wow! Where do you live? It's just gorgeous! I live in a huge city and it's easy to forget that there are families lucky enough to live in the wide open country. I'm so jealous of your view...

Anonymous said...

I'll bet right about now, you are longing for that green grass and meadowlarks singing in the fields! There is a new manmade trail that they made here in Beaumont, Texas that is 3.5 miles long, and winds around fields and a huge drainage canal...very pretty compared to the asphalt and concrete. We just walked it today, and heard 2 meadowlarks and of course the ever present mocking bird (state bird of Texas)The mockingbird has copied so many songs that a person can learn every bird song that lives around here, all from one bird!I can't wait to take the boys for a stroll on this trail. Love you all.(my phone fell into the dishwater...cell phones and water don't get along...I was trying to use it like an old fashioned phone, and hold it between my jaw and shoulder...DON'T TRY IT...it doesn't work!! It's deader than a door nail, and costs ~ 100.00 to get a new one! I think I'll go back to tin can and a rope...Love, Gma Terry xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

Anonymous said...

You will treasure your picture of the mountains and the cows. There really isn't to many pictures are are more peaceful.