Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Snip and Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails...

A few new digital layouts...










Lovin that look Chris! We went to the the hot pool yesterday evening.







The boys playing catch with Dad.












Hazen decided to use my plant dirt while he was playing with his bulldozer!!!













There is just something too cute about puppy dogs and little boys.




























Fischer told me that this is Katy the bulldozer. We have a book about a bulldozer that saves the day when everybody is snowed in.











Chris had help the other day roping and loading some yearlings that mixed with our older cows.






The boys sliding my pot lids across the floor.






Ahhhh a nice warm spot in the sun and by the fire. :)







The boys and our puppies again!












And this is for Karen.
Chris just mixed sawdust with our mud to create a really next texture downstairs in our basement. I love the texture. It is amazing what you can do with SAWDUST and Drywall Mud.












And we cannot forget about SpongeBob. If Fischer ever has an owey...these bandaids magically help it go away. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your life with us. I enjoyed my time "visiting" you folks! :-) Linda

Anonymous said...

I'll bet little Fish gets an "Owy" on purpose...just so he can have sponge bob make it better!
Golly Kate...these pics are the best present a mom could ever have! I love looking at each one, then I enlarge it and look again!
I sure miss you all. It looks so homey there.Love, Gma Terry xoxoxoxo