Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Normal Day...

Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it will not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky, and want, more than all the world, your return.-Mary Jean Irion
I love this quote, and want to read it over and over!!!
Sometimes a simple quote like this can inspire so much creativity and poignancy in my life. I hope it does the same for whoever takes a peek at my blog. :)




Right out of the bath after a muddy, wonderful time under the deck! Ahhhhh there is nothing better when you are a little boy!






Playing "This little Piggy" with Brothers toes!



Waiting for Grandpa to pick him up...





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such great pictures! I looked at each one several times. cute cute cute!!! :) Thanks for the smiles and a glimpse of your days up there. hugs, Mo

Anonymous said...

I just love those little chubby piggies! I also love that pic of Fischer waiting for Gpa ALL bundled up! Looks especially cute taken from the back...gives us the feeling that he's waiting...neat pic!! Love, Gma Wendy xoxoxoxoxoxoxxo