Friday, February 20, 2009

Scrapbooking, magical cups and pink cheeks!

A new layout that I have wanted to do for a long time!!!






Don't you just love his pink cheeks in this picture???




I took my sleepy head off of my pillow last night, and grabbed my camera. After a lively, exhausting day wiping my floor for the 100th time, potty training, keeping my second son out of my plant dirt, closing cupboard doors, listening to pot lids skid across the tile, saving the flusher on the toilet, saving my febreeze can from being emptied in the bathroom, saving the toilet paper (does anyone else always have to look for the TP because they have put it up so their little one does not unroll/stick it in the toilet?) closing the bathroom door for the 100th time, emptying my dishwasher, loading my washer, and emptying trashcans...did I mention I had to save my salt and pepper shaker from utter destruction?!?
Sorry I am rambling...(Tired seems to be an understatment these days)!
After a lively, exhausting day Chris and I enjoyed some Sleepy Time Tea together. It was wonderful, and then after our time together we placed our cups near one another without even thinking about it! I love it when I find photo opportunities in such simple everyday magical moments!

What a lovely end to a lively day...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those sharing moments that you steal are what keep it together!!! I LOVE that pic, Love, Gma Terry xoxoxoxoxxo