Thursday, February 19, 2009

Something Funny, Something True, and Just Normal Mom Stuff

To this!!!!






When I turn my back the mess goes from this



I love this book for so many reasons. I am sure all you mothers can understand this.



Does anyone else think this picture is hilarious??? :)




I gave Hazen and Fischer a much needed haircut today.



Fischer has been helping Dad calve our heifers.




I thought this was a cool picture of all of our Work Shoes!!!







This was the scene outside of our house yesterday evening...
JUST LOVELY!







3 comments:

Reluctant Kerry said...

Holy Cow! I just LOVE George and Martha books!!! They were my favorites when I was young, so I bought all of the books about SIX years before Max was ever born.

HOORAY for your great taste in books!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! YOU LUCKY DOG!!!!Waht a privilege to have that view!!Love, Gma Wendy

Miti said...

wow.......that's beautiful!