Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day Company and a wonderful lunch on Sunday!

My newest layout...






I had to include this picture. I love how they decided to sit on the table when it was upside down!




Reading to the boys...
We had to show Chet some of our favorite books.


Sitting on Daddy's saddle...




All dressed up to play in the snow together.
















The kids all had fun playing together on Sunday. It was great to have Dorlene for lunch too.





Our Yummy Sunday lunch...













Getting ready for Sunday Lunch...





Renee made some chocolate covered strawberries for Valentine's Dinner on Saturday.









My Valentine's Decorations...
Thanks to all of the cousins for Valentine's Cards. The boys loved them!





You just have to LOVE OWLS!








There is a Heart Sticker in Hazy J's hair. He was helping brother make Valentine's, and he must have lost track of one of his stickers. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I especially love the pic of everyone piled on the couch, reading books.
Hey Chris...when I enlarged that pic of you and Hazen on the saddle, I thought I saw where you left a little dirt on your lip...you need to be more careful when you eat that chocolate pudding next time!I think you need to get those boys to show you some table manners and use a napkin! heeeeehahahahahhartyharharxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoLove, Gma Terry

Anonymous said...

When you enlarge the pic with all of you reading on the couch...look at how pink each one of your cheeks are! They all look like peaches that I would like to kiss! What a nice Bday gift! xoxoxoxoxoxoxxolove, Gma Terry

Jen said...

You always decorate so cute for each holiday! Love the layout too, it's beautiful!

Shasta said...

Such fun pictures! I love all of your layouts too! My middle son has that same yellow and blue Oshkosh coat!