Thursday, April 15, 2010

49/52 Bringing Popsicles to Daddy

Before I do my mom post, I wanted to let everyone know that my dear blogger friend Alison is having a contest. Head on over to her blog to read more about the details.
http://hugsfromus.blogpost.com

Forever In Blue Jeans


Today the boys and I brought Dad and G'pa some popsicles. I put baby in my baby bjorn and he did great(he is under that green blanket). I plan to borrow a sling from a dear friend too. It felt so nice to take a walk. I am feeling great, and I had my 2 week post op yesterday. Baby also had an appointment. He now weighs 8 pounds 15 ounces...Wow!
I brought my camera along on our little adventure today, and I plan to post some of those pictures soon.
Thanks to The Rancher for taking this picture of mom and baby.

5 comments:

Kat said...

You look great to be out and about already! Good for you to get some exercise... that really does go a long way to feeling more like yourself.

Heather S said...

look at that smile! and how could you not!? Baby in your arms, popsicle in hand and the mtns in the background!!

Michelle said...

LOVE each new picture!! So nice to see one of you and you look great - and so happy.

Great pictures you've been taking of the boys!! And fun to see Justin, Mel, and crew!! :)

Glad to see that everything is going well there! Love, Michelle and Morgan

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ah... the mountains in the background. Looks like the Rancher is a decent photographer,too, much like the rancher's wife.