Friday, April 16, 2010

Our Life Right Now

Beautiful Days to take adventure walks...



Finding things to pick and just enjoying the sun...





Lots of diaper changes, snuggles, kisses & just being enamored with this new person.












Mommy holding baby's feet down so I can take just the right picture. I decided not to crop my fingers out because I want to remember this little moment just the way it was...





I found these orange socks the other day! They are a new favorite around here. How can you not smile when you see this little guy with such fun socks on!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE ORANGE on this little man!! How great, Kate...I don't know how you can do it...keeping up with those boys and taking pics too!!
Thanks for posting these, it helps me keep up from far away...love, momxoxoxoxoxoxo

Kristi said...

Kate he is precious! He reminds me of Corbin, alot! Can't wait to snuggle him on Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Darling baby pictures... makes me want to hold a newborn. I actually got to today... a little guy named Flint born earlier this month. So precious.

Crystal & Warner said...

How precious!!