Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Home with baby...oh my

Little Dusty is sitting right next to me on top of a pile of laundry that his big brothers brought out to the couch for me. We have been busy holding, kissing and changing baby Dusty. We left the hospital on Friday of last week.
This morning I mostly slept with baby. Luckily, I have good help so that I can.
The boys have been so wonderful with him.
If you came to my house you might find a small baby laying/lying (never can remember which is right) in laundry...
A dumptruck and backhoe turned upside down in the middle of the livingroom because the boys were making a dump pile...
You might hear a fly sprayer that needs to be replaced...I've been listening to it all morning. :)
Also you might find a tired mommy that needs to go hop in the shower!
But a happy tired mommy because baby Dusty is healthy and happy sitting next to me on a pile of laundry in need of another diaper change.



























I had to include this picture so everyone could see that I chose orange jello at the hospital.




13 comments:

Heather S said...

welcome home! i remember the 1st few days home with babies. not much got done, but anyone that came over wasn't expecting a clean house or a 5 course meal. they wanted to hold the baby :)
Great shots of your beautiful boys!

candy said...

Kate...have been thinking about you SO much. Glad to get a little update and love the precious pictures. Such tender days- -these early ones. Glad you are enjoying them. We too are so thankful he and mama are healthy :)
Sending our love.

Wrena said...

They grow up to fast to worry about the rest ;) Thanks for sharing the moment in photos with us ---> georgous hair and perfect skin ~ I can almost smell your lil' bit from here <>

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, Kate. Adorable pictures, adorable kids. The 2 "big" boys will make great brothers for Dusty. Take care, Linda

Alison said...

How sweet he is! Already looks like
'one of the boys!' Welcome Home!

The J's said...

oh! so sweet and precious! enjoy these wonderful first days. They fly so fast!

Celeste said...

He's beautiful!

Jen said...

YAY!! I was SO excited to hear how things were going!! He is just TOO CUTE!! :o) Thanks for the update. I've been thinking about you guys a LOT! :) And that second to last picture...where might that one have been taken? ;) Haha! :) It turned out GREAT, don't you think?!?! :)

Jen said...

can't wait to see him at chug, congrats

Sandy said...

Cute pictures! I remember those first days. I felt in an isolated fog. Hope to see you Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Precious days... thanks for sharing the view from the couch with us.

Kat said...

I always love to see my olders dote on the new baby. I could never understand when people went on about their children being jealous or worse those who said how much their big kids hated the baby. Mine always were thrilled to have any opportunity to show their undying devotion to our bundle.

Congratulations, Kate.

So happy for you!

Anonymous said...

OH MY THESE ARE PRECIOUS!!! EVERYONE OF THEM!!!!!lOVE, MOM (GMA TERRY)XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO