Friday, April 30, 2010

51/52 Moments with baby Dusty...

Forever In Blue Jeans


I'm a little late this week, but thought I would still join in the fun!


Baby Dusty is starting to have more awake periods. I love this stage when they just stare at everything with bright eyes. He also will just sit and stare at me with adoration in his little eyes. I know this will change ( my 4 year old and I have been having a few battles lately!). We have even heard him coo a few times. I am trying to soak up every minute of this precious stage he is in.
He grunts and squeaks alot.
Also a fun memory I don't want to forget is that during all of my late night feedings with baby Dusty I could hear a real owl outside my window hooo hooing.
I thought it was fitting since he is my owl themed baby.

5 comments:

Jan said...

This is such a beautiful photo. Beautiful Mom, handsome boy.

Shoshana said...

I'm late also...so glad to have company. Nice picture...those Mommy and kid moments just can't be beat.

Heather S said...

so sweet!!! This picture captures that mommy/baby moment perfectly. those little moments are priceless!

Anonymous said...

Oh honey, I can see and feel the love! Perfection...you are such a fine mom with your lovely brood! xoxoxoxoxoxoLove, MOM xoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Lovely, Kate! Sweet picture. Hope your little owl isn't too much of a night owl!