Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Week 17 - April 26 - Smiles



The contest this week over at I Heart Faces is all about smiles.
Head over to www.iheartfaces.com to check it out!
I knew I had to enter this picture of our newborn baby boy Dusty Christopher when I saw the contest was about smiles.
He was only 24 days old when I took this picture on Saturday.
There is nothing quite like a newborn smiling...
Authentic, Real, & not forced at all!
I was so happy to be at the right place at the right time when he decided to SMILE.
Hope you enjoy!
Just click on the image to make it bigger...


9 comments:

Thauna said...

Ah, that is seriously sweet!!!

Krista said...

Wow! You really captured the moment in this picture!! Beautiful

Jennifer said...

What a sweet boy. Can't help but smile along with him when I see this :)

Amy Henderson said...

Adorable!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a cutie. I wonder what he was dreaming about? Sweet.

Liz said...

How seriously adorable! All these smiling baby pictures on I ♥ Faces this week are just too sweet.

Ashli Miller said...

SO cute! I love it

Sarah King said...

Fantastic!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely big smile...he's thinking about mountains of milk as far as the eye can see...don't you think? Precious...I copied it and have it at the office...it gives me a pick me up every time I see it. Love, mom xoxoxo