Thursday, February 14, 2008

Fischer just keeps making me laugh!

"Please, Me" I think this saying pretty much sums up the two year old stage! ;)
"See Mommy"
"See baby Hazy right now"
"Hold Fischer Mommy" I love it when he says this!
"Member" for remember
Right now he is horribly scared of snakes so he keeps finding things in our house that look like snakes ( straws) and then does a little jig and tells me how "scary" they are!
"Hold Mommy's hand" I love it when he says this!
"Need it, G'ma" He said this to G'ma while we were grocery shopping the other day. He was informing G'ma what she needed to buy, whether it was on her list or not!
"Cool" Everytime we head downstairs to see what Daddy has done in the basement I always say "cool." So now Fischer Lee says it is "cool" too.
Last night he was telling us a story about being "stuck in the snow yesterday."
He also told us that he was going to "snowblow" with his tractor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate, I'm glad you have time on these winter days to keep us smiling and entertained. I sure would like to see those little fellas of yours again....it has been along time!! Linda

Anonymous said...

Katie...I love this...you make my day to hear of all the "fishantics" I love you Gma Terry xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox0