Thursday, February 07, 2008

Some more Fischer sayings...

Everytime we explain something to Fish he says very matter of factly, "Oh, I see..."
Whenever he drops something he says, "Oppsey dropped it." So now I catch myself saying it whenever I drop something too! I know G'ma Susie does the same thing.
"Bye Bye See Ya" is his famous line whenever we are saying goodbye to anyone!
He always wants "Baby Hazy" to lay on the "pillow" with him in our guestroom. I wrote bed the other day, but then I noticed he just says pillow not bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of wintery fun! Can't say that I've ever rode a sled in a skirt! Oh and Caden's first set of pullups were Dora the Explorer or something like that! Next ones were Monster Trucks! Who knew they had male or female ones! And Caden didn't have a clue either. Does Chris play the piano?

Anonymous said...

kk i love you so very much and i miss you how are you doin??? please lets keep intouch i am honestly thinkin of moving to patty's and i will see you more often wouldn't that be great...you and the family i love so adorable you deserve the best kate you are such a beautiful mama and wonderful sis i love you forever and always kisses ems keep intouch turd..409-225-5938