Thursday, February 28, 2008

A new baby girl named Maya Jane

Miss Maya Jane born February 8, 2008. She weighed 5 pounds 14 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long. I sure enjoyed visiting her and my dear friend Jen last Saturday!



What a precious little girl...




The lovely new mother...









Hazen and Maya are only five and half months apart.







Happy Hazen


















Jenn and I were talking about how crazy it is that we have been friends since we were seven years old, and now we are both busy moms!







Miss Maya is so tiny. It is hard to remember that Fischer was half her size when he was born.
Fischer was with G'ma and Dad when I visited Jen and Maya. I missed him, but I think he had a wonderful day just hanging out with G'ma and Dad!




6 comments:

Troy and Beth said...

Last year, my roommate from college and I finally got together...we hadn't seen each other since I'd graduated, we'd only emailed and talked on the phone, anyway, when we finally met up...it was in Omaha, NE (of all places), we were both married, we each had a little boy and I was pregnant again. We would have never guessed all that would have happened in that time, especially the part about seeing each other in NE. *grin It's fun having friends who are "moms" too at the same time. How special to think that your friend's children and your own will get to grow up and be friends like you are!!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful, Jen...and both mommas are beautiful too!
It's good for baby Hazen to get to have his momma all by himself, and good for Fischer to get Gma and Gpa all by himself, too! Love, Gma Terry

Anonymous said...

Baby hazen looks like a "Gerber baby"xoxoxoxoGuess who?

candy said...

Wow, she is a beautiful child. Congratulations, Jen!

Kate said...

I sure enjoyed everyones comments. I sure hope to meet you and your two boys someday Beth! Who knows when and where, but it would sure be fun. :)
Also Jen is sure excited, and I will show her all of these comments when I can. I know you and Jen would get along great Candy!!! Maybe sometime we can all visit one another.
And Mom, I miss you so much and hope to see you VERY soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate! I haven't left a comment for awhile, but have to today. We always love the pictures of your boys and your crazy husband, but today I was SOOOO glad to see some pictures of YOU! You look great!!! Thanks for posting them!
Looks like life is staying busy but happy over there!!!
We miss you guys - it'd be great to see you in person one of these days!!!