Thursday, February 07, 2008

This is what Fischer and Hazen do on Snowy Days!

Feed hay to the cows with our tractors...
(it is hard to see, but both boys are playing with a tractor)




Play the piano with Daddy...
(Do you notice Fischer's pull ups? They are pink and purple!!! G'pa kindly bought us some pull ups at Sam's on his way back from his trip, but didn't notice that the two boxes were little girl pull ups. Fischer doesn't care, and I just laugh everytime I see him running around in pink/purple pull ups. ;)



Ride in the snowblower with Owey...



Take naps with G'pa...




3 comments:

Shelly said...

Holy Cow!! I don't recall winters being quite that bad when I lived there! You are a stonger woman than I to tolrate being snowed in so much AND keeping a positive attitude. I happy to hear you are all warm and happy! Thinking Spring thoughts for you.

Anonymous said...

None of us would have even known about his "Purple panties" if you had not mentioned it!!! hahahahahah
It looks like "little buddy" was "keeping watch" with his big blue eyes on Gpas lap...these are so great. Sure do wish I could stay warm by the fire with you all...I would be happy to be snowed in the entire winter!!!I Love You, Gma Terry xoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

We loved the pictures from you and G'ma Susie! The girls love seeing snow...it would be much different for them to BE there I'm sure! Kids are so resiliant though and don't think a minute about being "snowed in". Hang in there!! LW