Friday, February 22, 2008

Fischer Lee sayings...

One of Fischer's favorite books right now is The Very Hungry Caterpillar. He just loves it and always says "yucky caterpillar."



"Hey Mama, stuck in the snow again yesterday, vaccuuming the floor yesterday"

This is his story every evening when we ask him what he did during the day.

Last night, Fischer and I watched the moon come peeking over the mountain. Fischer says, "Mama, the moon came out of the egg." I just love what little kids think of!!! It did look like an egg yolk when it came peeking over the mountain.

Daddy asked Fischer what his middle name is and Fischer said, "Mama." Then Daddy asked him what his last name is and Fischer said, "Grandpa." :)

"Mama, I found my snowsuit." This means lets go outside and see Daddy!
Right now he is saying "sit in Mama's lap, please!"

2 comments:

Troy and Beth said...

So I stumbled upon your blog through Byron and Jane's and had a great time "looking." Your Red couch caught my eye *grin. Anyway, I have 2 boys also, just about exactly your boys' ages. (Joe was 2 in January and Danny was born beginning of October.) It was fun to read about "similar" happenings...I so relate to things that occur in your home. Boys are a ton of fun. :) Thanks for letting me take a peek.
*Beth

Anonymous said...

You both are such good parents...you are training Fischer so well, to say "please"...hope to see that "egg" rise above the mountaintop again...miss you so much. Love, Gma Terry