Friday, February 15, 2008

This is what Mom does when she is snowed in!

I moved our bedroom downstairs from the loft. It was fun to have a project, and I like how it turned out!
So now all of our guests get to sleep in the loft. Come on over, we would love to have you try it out!!!




I make a fun flower arrangement to match my bedding.






This picture makes me laugh! This is what happens when Mom is not fast enough with her camera. Luckily, I was able to take a few good ones too!










Fischer wore Dad's coat today so that he could ride on the 4-wheeler and stay warm.



Chris took him snowblowing this afternoon, and I was able to take a NAP with Hazy!!!







Fischer was busy shooting coyotes with my turket baster this morning.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am JEALOUS...I actually pine away for the days when I can retire...I know you are not retired now...I remember those days, when I was so tired I put socks in the freezer!!! It sure is nice to be able to stay home. I love you, Gma Terry xoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I like the look of the room. I just had to come and see if you had posted about Fischer's hunting and weapon of choice after your comment on my blog!

Jeanette said...

I love the colors of your room it is beautiful! Very nicely done. I bet Wilfred wishes that we would get snowed in just so that I might get so board that I would clean the house. I love to look in on your adventures!
-Jeanette

Jen said...

I love your wall...the color is so nice, Curt FINALLY let me have my red wall after we put in the new rock fireplace last year...4 years to get one wall...hmm how long to get a kitchen, LOL. Your boys are too cute, and your flower arrangement is fun too. Thanks for checking out our blog as well. Keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Kate, *sigh*. You make me want to live in a house. I want to decorate and paint and rearrange. An apartment just doesn't have the same effect in feeding that need. I guess I'll have to live vicariously through you. Is that okay? :)

PS - I'm SO glad we came over (last minute!) after special meeting in December! Now I can PICTURE just where you've moved and what you've done! I love it!! :o)