Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A snowmobile ride to remember...

This was our ride out to the county road on Sunday. It was quite an ordeal getting the kids all bundled up and out to the county road. We tried to take everyone on the snowmobile, and that was not happening. I don't think we made it past the first drift next to our house...:)
So Hazen and I waited in the house, while Chris took Fischer out to the truck on the county road. Clayton was waiting there to help load Fischer. Then Chris came back, and I hopped on the back of the snowmobile, and we stuck Hazen in between us. Chris had to stand the entire ride over because there was not enough room with the carseat in between us. I laughed the entire ride out to the truck because our dogs just stared at us like we were crazy.
Chris tied Fischer's kid scraf over my ears. We thought it would keep my ears warm and my bun in place!


The boys love to lay on the bed in our guestroom. Fischer turns the lights on and off, and then the other day I found him covered in his Dad's shirts that I had just taken out of the dryer. He said he was putting "covers" on him and baby Hazy. A couple times a day, Fischer will come to me and ask me to put baby Hazy on the "bed."




Owen used his snowblower to open our yard yesterday.
Hooray!!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Kate, that is TOO funny!!! I laughed when I was reading your story about stacking everyone on the snowmobile! :)

And the picture of the boys laying on the bed together...well, I must admit that I was SO proud of Fischer, seeing him be so diligent with flossing! That's great!! ;)

Thanks for sharing!!

Kate said...

Hey Jen,
Way to go on recognizing his toothpick! Fischer loves his "toothpick," and always says, "Where Fisher's toothpick go?" I wanted to mention this in my post, but forgot too!!! :)

Kate said...

I can't believe I just spelled Fischer's name wrong... ha ha ha Opps

Anonymous said...

Randall got a kick out of his flossing too...he won't have ANY cavities!!!Man oh Man does it look cold up there!!! It's blue sky and in the 60's down here! But too busy to enjoy it! Life is full of ironies, ain't it? Love, MoM xoxo