Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Special guests and Special memories...

Fischer enjoyed reading and sharing a snack with Elaine in the loft.








We sure enjoyed having Brent, Shawna, and Elaine stay with us Monday night!




Elaine playing the flute.



Hazen enjoyed listening to Elaine's sarungi.






Elaine playing the Nepali sarungi for us. It was beautiful, and it is such a neat instrument.




A scary alligator...
Fischer is really into "scary" right now. So G'ma's brush became a "scary alligator."





Fischer having a snack with his cousins.







Clayton, Allison and Larkin were able to come for a short visit last Saturday.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!! I can see how it would have been a privilege to have Shawna and Elaine visiting. The first picture of Hazen is quite cute...makes me smile. Take care, Linda

Anonymous said...

How neat to have new instruments played in your new house...I would have loved to have been there...I am glad to see that your being completely snowed in is over, and you can enjoy having visitors...I'll bet it was almost surreal to see new faces...with music...somebody pinch me...am I dreaming?Love, Gma Terry xoxoxoxo